Recreational Solutions Support
IMTrack Workstation Serial Numbers Installation
Installing Serial Numbers is a two step process.
- Open IMServer
- Go to the Users Tab and Click on Serial Numbers.
- Double Click on the Serial Number you want to install.
- Select a folder to save the file at. Note that it is advisable to save these files for future use. In this case, simply use a flash folder or network folder and create a folder. The folder should be named with a combination of a description of the workstation being used for this serial number as well as the last four digits of the serial number. Save the file in this newly created folder.
- Repeat for each serial number if saving the files permanently.
- Close IMServer
- Open IMClient
- Go to the File Menu and select Import Serial Number.
- Browse to the folder you saved the file identifying the serial number for this workstation.
- Press OK.
- Close and Re-Open IMClient.
- Go to the Help Menu and select About IMClient. The newly installed serial number should show on this screen.
- Repeat for each Workstation.