Recreational Solutions Support
Behind the Firewall: Updating Service Agreements
- Purchase a new Service Agreement for the product(s) you are using. If you have not done so yet, please call toll free 866-333-2338 or email sales.
- On your server, go to the facilitrax root folder.
- Backup the config/database.yml file.
- Open and verify the database.yml settings. Normally the disccreator database settings are pointing to your local production database. You should have the settings for our server saved under a different heading such as disccreator_live. For this operation, our server information should be under the disccreator settings.
- Save the database.yml file with the disccreator settings pointing to our server if necessary.
- On the command prompt from the facilitrax root folder, run the command rake facilitrax:set_contracts RAILS_ENV=production.
- Restore the config/database.yml file.
- Access the /admin page of the application, as in http://yoursubdomain.imtrackonline.com/admin (administrator login required)
- The new service agreement dates should display on this page. Contact support toll free at 877-RS HELP 5 or by email if your contracts are not renewed.