Last modified: June 24, 2015
Recreational Solutions, a Division of Cartagena, Fontenot & Matheny, Inc. (RecSolutions), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes our practices in connection with information that we collect through our websites, including recsolutions.com, classtrackonline.com, geartrackonline.com, reftrackonline.com, imtrackonline.com and all applicable subdomains (collectively, our "Websites"), through our web-based and mobile software applications and services (collectively, our "Apps"), as well as through HTML-formatted email messages that we send to you (collectively, including the Websites and the Apps, the "Services").
This policy also applies to information about you that we collect or receive in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and RecSolutions.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may choose not to use our Services. Your continued use of our Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We, and our customers that use our Services to organize and manage meetings and events or to provide other services, may collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- "Personal Information" that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person. For example, this includes name, organization, title, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, social media account ID or other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline. This also may include information that permits you to purchase products or services from RecSolutions or from our customers through the Services, such as credit or debit card number, or other payment account number, as well as applicable expiration dates and billing/shipping addresses;
- "Other Information" that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, on its own or in combination with other information we have collected about you, such as browser and device information, app usage data, pixel tags and other technologies, general geographic location, demographic information and other information provided by you, such as dietary preferences, interests, activities, age, gender, education and occupation.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with information we gather about your use of the Websites). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services, using technologies described in the section below titled "Third Party Advertisers and Analytics." Information collected automatically may include browser and device information, details regarding your use of the Services, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our customers who use our Services to register you for a sport or class, record an online reservation, or assign you as an employee. Some of our customers may choose to upload this information to identify whether you are eligible or not to participate in the Services offered by such customer.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide when utilizing one of our Services, for instance at the time you register for a sport or class being organized by a RecSolutions customer, submit a request for proposal ("RFP") or submit a free trial for our service.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering for a sport or class offered by one of our customers, reserving equipment offered by one of our customers, or signing up to be an employee for one of our customers.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on our Services.
Some of our Services allow users to create or post content on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to users of the Services and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for any of the following purposes:
- To present our Services and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information related to any registration, reservation, or employee assignment you sign up or are signed up by one of our customers.
- To manage your account, provide you with customer service, and process payment for purchases or sales you make.
- To provide you with notices about your RecSolutions account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
- To perform research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content (or products, services or content offered by others on our Website).
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to carry out our obligations and enforce our terms and conditions applicable to the Services and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, our customers, you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) to protect against or identify fraudulent transactions. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations where reasonably necessary for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties as reasonably necessary or prudent to provide, maintain and support our Services.
- To a third party in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of RecSolutions’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by RecSolutions about our users, customers and prospective customers is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. Here are some examples:
- Registration, reservation or assignement confirmations and notifications.
- Reminders for said rregistrations, reservations or assignments.
- Cancellation confirmations for said registrations, reservations or assignments.
- If you use our Services to pay for registrations or reservations with your credit card, we will pass your credit card information to payment card processors to validate your payment information and complete the transaction.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to carry out our obligations and enforce our terms and conditions applicable to the Services and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, our customers, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations where reasonably necessary for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
Third Party Services
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other non-customer organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, BlackBerry, or any other company, including app developers, app providers, social media platform providers, operating system providers, wireless service providers or device manufacturers, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We and our service providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, such as the date and time you access our Services, length of time you spend on our Services, websites you visited before or after our Services, the resources and content that you access and use on the Services, and whether your interaction with our Services results in your requesting information about RecSolutions or making a purchase.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Session Cookies. A "session" cookie lasts for a single browser session only and is deleted when the user closes the web browser. Cookies cannot read or access other cookies or any data from a user’s hard drive. Cookies alone will not personally identify a user, however a cookie may recognize a user’s individual web browser or device through an IP Address, browser version, operating system and other information, and end users of our Services who log in to their RecSolutions accounts may be individually identifiable to particular Services using session cookies.
- Web Beacons. Our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs). Web beacons differ from cookies in that the information is not stored on your hard drive, but invisibly embedded on web pages or in email. Web beacons permit us to track online movements of web users -- for example, to count users who have opened an e-mail.
At this time we do not respond to browser ‘do not track’ signals, as we await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted. You can learn about how you can adjust your browser’s settings to limit or disable cookies and other tracking technologies by visiting the section below titled "Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information."
Advertising and Analytics
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You may set your web browser to restrict or to entirely block cookies, to configure cookie notification settings and/or to delete cookies already present on the browser or device. Information on how to do this should be provided in the web browser’s help/reference section. Users who block cookies may be able to access a Website but will not be able to use most of the content, applications and services available on that site. Limiting or restricting certain types of cookies may also prevent a user from using certain portions of the Services, depending on how the browser settings are configured.
- Promotional Offers from RecSolutions. If you do not wish for RecSolutions to use your email address to send you promotional messages, or would like us to prevent a RecSolutions customer from using the Services to send you emails to promote its own or third parties’ products or services, you can (i) opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (or, in some jurisdictions, by failing to opt-in), (ii) adjust your email preferences on the profile page which is accessible by clicking the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of emails you receive from us (or from our customer), or (iii) at any other time by sending an email stating your request to support@RecSolutions.com. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
- Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Shared Objects ("Flash LSO") and other similar technologies. We may use Flash LSOs and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of the Services. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel available at http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel, available at http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html, and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as "information" on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with the Services or our online content.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you are a registered user of one of our Services, you can review and change your Personal Information and email marketing preferences by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. Simply Login to the Service and click on the My Profile link of the website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not (i) use or provide any information on these Services or on or through any of its features, (ii) register to use any of our Services, (iii) make any purchases through our Services, (iv) use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. Only parents or guardians should register children under 13 for our Services. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using one of the means provided below (see Contact Information).
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "Contact Information" section below.
RecSolutions Privacy Representative
12641 Antioch Rd #140
Overland Park, KS 66213
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.